Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beautiful Washington

It's hard to believe that I am no longer living in the beautiful state of Washington. I miss the beautiful, plentiful colors of nature; I miss all the trees.. visible from every angle; and I miss seeing majestic Mt. Rainier--when WA weather would permit, of course; I miss my tranquil backyard with the koi swimming in the water; I miss gazing down at them and watching their fluidy movements; and I miss the reflection of the pine trees dancing in the pond water; but most important, I miss the friends I left behind. Friends who changed me life and helped me discover parts of myself I did not even know existed and rediscover parts I had kept dormant for so many years. I miss their accepting, smiling faces.

But the important thing is that I was there. I actually got to live in that beautiful state for almost 3 years. I will always cherish those years not just for the beauty I got to experience, but also for the growth that I experience there as well. I regret not seeing more of Washington so I have to go back and visit all the places I did not see while I lived there. Good bye, Washington. I will always love you and your beauty.

No comments: