Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thoughts for tonight.....

I am forever amazed at how my life has unfolded. And how things happen exactly as they should, even though I may not be thrilled by it at the moment things are happening. Whenever I have come to a crossroads I have always taken the road least likely to take me anywhere I think I should be, but as it turns out---that's exactly the road I needed to be on. Like for instance my current job. It certainly is not going to make me rich in material things, but I can already begin to see the results of staying in it versus going for the one with more monetary benefits. So now I am going to hang on to that thought regarding all matters in my life. I will trust--as hard as that is sometimes--that my life is happening as it should, that the people in it are the exact people I need to learn from right now. That is a comforting thought.

1 comment:

JP (mom) said...

I love this! For obvious reasons ... but more importantly, because you are following your spirit as you proceed with the journey that is your life. Peace, Chulita!